STATE OF MINNESOTA
BEFORE THE HIGH
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 103D.401, the High Island Creek Watershed District, will hold a watershed management plan hearing to consider adopting the One Watershed One Plan comprehensive watershed management plan for the Lower Minnesota River West Watershed planning area (the “1W1P”), developed jointly among the High Island Creek Watershed District, the Counties of McLeod, Nicollet, and Sibley, and the McLeod, Nicollet, and Sibley Soil and Water Conservation Districts. The hearing will take place on April 24, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. in the New Auburn Township Town Hall, 5494 5th Ave., New Auburn, Minnesota 55366.
FURTHER TAKE NOTICE that:
(1) A copy of the proposed watershed management plan has been filed with the board of the board of waters and soil resources, the auditors of counties affected by the proposed watershed plan, the commissioner of natural resources, the director of ecological and water resources of the DNR, the governing body of each municipality affected by the watershed district, and the soil and water conservation districted affected by the watershed district.
(2) The purpose of the High Island Creek Watershed District is to manage the watershed area around High Island Creek, including controlling, protecting and enhancing water resources and managing public drainage systems.
(3) The High Island Creek Watershed District covers approximately 245 square miles of the watershed of High Island Creek, a tributary of the Minnesota River running generally west to east beginning in Martinsburg Township, Renville County, and continuing to its outlet to the Minnesota River in Jessenland Township, Sibley County. The District includes eastern Renville County, southern McLeod County, and the northwest part and east-central part of Sibley County.
(4) The 1W1P provides comprehensive goals and action items for managing and protecting water resources for the Lower Minnesota River West Watershed planning area, which includes High Island Creek Watershed District.
(5) All persons affected or interested in the watershed district may attend and give statements at the watershed management plan hearing.
Dated this 27th day of March, 2023.
/s/ Dean M. Zimmerli
Attorney for the High
Island Creek Watershed
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF SIBLEY
FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. 72-PR-23-24
NOTICE AND ORDER OF HEARING ON PETITION FOR PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Estate of Janet Graupman,
a/k/a Janet Ellen Graupman,
It is Ordered and Notice is given that on May 2, 2023, at 10:45 A.M., a hearing will be held in this Court at 400 Court Avenue, Gaylord, Minnesota, for the formal probate of an instrument purporting to be the Will of the Decedent dated, April 28, 2015, (“Will”), and for the appointment of Richard Graupman, whose address is 33208 641st Avenue, Gibbon, MN 55335, as Personal Representative of the Estate of the Decedent in an unsupervised administration. Any objections to the petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper and if no objections are filed or raised, the Personal Representative will be appointed with full power to administer the Estate including the power to collect all assets, to pay all legal debts, claims, taxes and expenses, to sell real and personal property, and to do all necessary acts for the Estate.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minnesota Statutes section 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the Personal Representative or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred.
Dated: March 24, 2023
/s/ Charles Webber
Judge of District Court
Dated: March 24, 2023
Karen V. Messner
Attorney for Petitioner
Michael H. Boyle
219 N. Broadway, Suite C
PO Box 428
New Ulm, MN 56973
Attorney License No:
Telephone: (507) 233-3900
Fax: (507) 354-7297
Regarding Assessment and Classification of Property
This may affect your 2024 property tax payments
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Appeal and Equalization of Alfsborg Township shall meet on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. at the Alfsborg Town Hall. The purpose of this meeting is to determine whether taxable property in the jurisdiction has been properly valued and classified by the assessor, and also to determine whether corrections need to be made.
If you believe the value or classification of your property is incorrect, please contact your assessor’s office to discuss your concerns. If you are still not satisfied with the valuation of classification after discussing it with your assessor, you may appear before the local board of appeal and equalization. The board shall review the valuation, classification, or both if necessary, and shall correct it as needed. Generally, an appearance before your local board of appeal and equalization is required by law before an appeal can be taken to your county board of appeal and equalization.
Alfsborg Township Clerk